Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Attach A Ceramic Soap How To Re-attach A Ceramic Soap Dish?

How to re-attach a ceramic soap dish? - how to attach a ceramic soap

The ceramic soap dish from the wall of my bath removed. There is no break and the wall seems to be very clean. It is surrounded by tiled bathroom standard square. What should I use to attach to a wall? Is there something special that I am to clean both surfaces in the first place? I assume that fixed and one for dry cement around the edges. I have never such projects before, so any help would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Probably in place with ceramic tile mastic instead. Get a small container of liquid or nails. Use tape to hold the antenna mounted on the wall until the glue hardened. Then apply a sealer on the edge of the bath, and straighten the account. Let's heal the thick before the tub again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After cleaning, a little glue. Then present, caulk around the edges.

    ReplyDelete