Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Kind Of Shoe To Wear In Step Aerobics Ok Ladies, Shoe Dilemma, I Need ?

Ok ladies, shoe dilemma, I need ? - what kind of shoe to wear in step aerobics

My feet are irregular and can not find shoes in my size. I can not even shoes, which are tolerable in general, without a tremendous amount of pain. The length of the feet size 8 1 / 2, but I need wide shoes and 8 1/2s are too narrow for my wide. I tried to climb 9, and the shoes are wide enough, but my priest back from the shoe literally every time a step. I tried all kinds of models, and even tried to sticker will remain on the heel. Nothing works! It's so unfair because they are often forced to wear shoes are kind of company, but nobody (can also be found online) sold 8 1 / 2 in width unless a tennis shoe.

It is a shame, but literally to the point that I need to remove plastic groceryBags and other things, the fingers of my shoes. Wearing shoes that fit well, but it is very uncomfortable for the plastics have fingers.

I'm desperate, I often avoid the use of cute skirts and shorts that I do not know what else to do. I am doing well as a loss for what to sandals. It is not possible, you can fill with things to fit more shoes ...

I am desperate, any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem, but I'm 11 and I have a size 9 feet wide. Asics and Adidas are trying to do a better job for me. My Adidas hard work because they use every day, but the best thing that really need to get them to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. May come as a 9 on the Cougars, like Nike or cuz they run small .... talk to a doctor about it ... Umm tricks WIDE 9 NO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you try to wear cute flats or too narrow? Apartments look cute with a lot of things ...

    ReplyDelete