Saturday, January 9, 2010

Extra Large Vanity Mirror Where Can I Find An Extra Large Vanity Mirror?

Where can I find an Extra Large Vanity Mirror? - extra large vanity mirror

I have pictures of them in the past, but I do not know where I can buy one ... I am looking for a large lighted makeup mirror in 2 or 4 sides of the mirror and can be on a desk or dressing table (not the kind of wall-sit).

Can be used by the makeup artist and film sets, so if you're a makeup artist or a similar business, perhaps in a position, you could say me in the right direction?

Everything, try everything, a lighted vanity mirror that is larger than the standard composition can, mirror, even found in pharmacies or on the Internet, when I searched.

Someone knows where can I buy one? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment