Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Usb To Parallel Port Cable USB To Parallel Port Cable Doesnt Work - Acer Extensa Laptop And Canon BJ30. Help?

USB to Parallel port cable doesnt work - Acer Extensa laptop and Canon BJ30. Help? - usb to parallel port cable

Personally I have not had luck with the USB cable converter boxes, or Legacy. I have several USB-2-serial and USB-2 cable in parallel and a series of cases from Belkin. Neither does the whole time. Many Causes "Blue Screen of Death. All suck in my opinion. I went with the wired Ethernet adapter for my serial and parallel printers. The only thing I have had no luck with the Airlink + print server. I like a HP servers Wired (ES-300) for simplicity and reliability. They are also cheaper on eBay now.

1 comment:

  1. Parllel USB converter can not do everything it can do a simple parallel interface. It is possible that does not support some of the printer.

    ReplyDelete