Friday, January 22, 2010

Medela Breast Pump Accessories Close Friend Is Giving Birth Soon. I Gave Her Tons Of Hand Me Downs. Do I Still Need To Buy A Baby Shower Gift?

Close friend is giving birth soon. I gave her tons of hand me downs. Do i still need to buy a baby shower gift? - medela breast pump accessories

My best friend is on the birth of her first child in a few months. My baby is a little more than a year. I have tons of stuff ... Bottle sterilizer, pens with extra mattress (no relation), co-bed with mattress and extra sheets (or away), spread with Medela breast pump accessories, Perego car seat for baby, baby items and other Rainforest Jumperoo different. I thought about the sale of these products on craigslist for a little more money. I think he could get at least $ 300-400 sale of these products were not used. My question is .... "I've still to purchase a Shower Baby Gift? It is with a baby shower, and somehow I feel uncomfortable without a gift in hand.

5 comments:

  1. ♦ If you are uncomfortable, then I might say a little gift. One suggestion would be a small gift basket with things, "as Mama lotion, bath gel, candle, something simple, inexpensive, because I'm sure you know what they have done everything, and shows a lot does not really nothing, but if we want to be left with empty hands, has a mother treat "bag or something with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to be nice, I recommend buying a gift. Something more simple can or bottle. Just something that does not cost much.
    Do not fall so stupid to do so on foot with something like a map will. If you need to feel, at five or ten dollars to add to the card ... Again, only something that would cost too much, because it has been many things.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like, even if a gift basket of household items such as clothing and shampoo and baby powder. It should not be expensive, and while everyone seems to clothing, can be small things like the big ones. If you take a shower, think about what would not get one, but was always more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, perhaps I should say, proposed a card with a voucher for $ 10.25 and the other posters, the conclusion of a small gift like a picture frame or a small book of short stories. A little thing can be as pleasant. In this way, you do not feel uncomfortable the party, but she knows she has given much for her and her baby. You're a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fried Waffles, try some!January 27, 2010 at 4:08 PM

    They do not do it, but it would be nice.

    Only one thing can be used when the child grows.

    Buy an item that can be used at least a few years.

    My sister has her boyfriend a toy block when she was pregnant. My sister buys things for his girlfriend, too.


    Nice card would be a good thing, not the words not only an element

    ReplyDelete